US anti-justice department has levelled several additional allegations against WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange.
We can’t list all the charges but they include:
- Being Julian Assange
- Telling people what the US is really
wastingspending their money on
- Sucking up to the bastard Ecuadorians
- Keeping a cat
- Revealing the skulduggery the US is really up to
- Not agreeing with the right wing US government
- Telling the truth
- Thinking Trump’s a wanker
- Eating more than three pizzas a week
- Being a journalist
- Not being right wing enough
- Upholding the principles of free speech
- Being innocent
Ass-istant Attorney Witchfinder General John Demers said the department appreciated the role journalists played in our democratic society as long as they publish what we want them to publish.
He said he will throw as many spurious charges at Assange as necessary so if he ever hits US soil he will never leave a free man.
The current fight is on to decide whether the UK will hand Assange over to Sweden or the US. Citing the Wisdom of Solomon, current thinking is to cut him in two and give them half each.
Have we totally lost our freedom of speech or should we just shut the fuck up about things the government doesn’t want us to talk about?
Are there any parallels here with Germany in the 1940s?
Bonus question: So we lose freedom of speech, so what? Discuss.
Leave a Comment below