In fact, he has set out a 10-point plan to make sure everyone knows that he does not support a no-deal Brexit.
Jeremy Corbyn’s no-deal Brexit plan
- He will demand that the PM take a no-deal Brexit off the table.
- If the PM doesn’t do that, he will table a motion of no confidence.
- If that doesn’t work he will urge the PM to resign.
- If he doesn’t, he will urge the PM to call a general election.
- If the PM doesn’t, he will bluster about democratic rights and move on to step 6.
- Corbyn will tell Labour MPs they must not support a no-deal Brexit.
- He will tell all newspaper reporters that Labour will not support a no-deal Brexit.
- He will give interviews on TV and radio to make sure viewers and listeners know that Labour does not support a no-deal Brexit.
- If Labour finances permit, he will take out a full-page advert in The Times telling readers that Labour does not support a no-deal Brexit.
- If there is a vote, he will not support a no-deal Brexit.
Ref: BBC News Brexit: Parliament can’t stop no deal, says minister
Have you created a 10-point plan for anything? If so, what?
Would you rather have a full-page ad in The Times or a lifetime supply of McDonald’s?
Leave a Comment below