According to the Committee on Climate Change, the UK can cut greenhouse gas emissions to zero by 2050.
Here are 17 other things the UK can do by 2050:
- Ensure all bins are collected and emptied on a weekly basis
- Create a sustainable green energy system
- Provide a living wage for all inhabitants
- Make pigs fly
- Rub the faces of dog owners who don’t pick up their dog’s poo in their dog’s poo
- Provide affordable housing for everyone including the homeless
- Reduce HNS waiting times to zero. Except for people who have had their faces rubbed in their dog’s poo
- Legalise marijuana
- Realise the ‘arts’ is much more than just art and fund it accordingly
- Elect politicians that keep promises and tell the truth
- Make a squadron of pigs fly
- Prescribe marijuana on the NHS to people who suffer from Lying Politician syndrome
- Reward success and excellence instead of failure and incompetence
- Reinstate the levels of free speech we are currently losing
- Create a whole air corps of pigs, cows, chickens and other farmyard animals
- Broker world peace
- Agree a final leaving date for Brexit
Would it be better to make pigs fly or dogs talk?
Who is your favourite agrarian?
Leave a Comment below.